New Grenade - Fatin Shidqia Lubis (Cover Bruno Mars) Kunci Gitar Dan Lirik Lagu


Dipopulerkan  : Bruno Mars
Judul                 : Grenade
Grenade - Fatin Shidqia Lubis (Cover Bruno Mars) Kunci Gitar Dan Lirik Lagu
FATIN SHIDQIA LUBIS
Dm
easy come, easy go
Dm
That's just how you live, oh,
Am
Take, take, take it all
Am
But you never give
Dm
Should've known you was trouble
Dm
From the first kiss,
Am
Had your eyes wide open
Am (pause)
Why were they open?

Dm
Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash,
Am
You tossed it in the trash, you did
     Dm
To give me all your love is all I ever asked, 'cause
A#                   A
What you don't understand is

[Reff]
                Dm      A#        F
I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah)
          C         Dm       A#       F
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah,yeah)
              C         Dm       A#        F
I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah)
             C        Dm     A#        F - C
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah,yeah)
                A#                       C
Oh, oh, I would go through all of this pain,
        F                 A        Dm - C
Take a bullet straight through my brain!
             A#             A
Yes, I would die for ya, baby,
A (pause)
But you won't do the same

Dm - Dm - Am - Am
No, no no


Dm
Black, black, black and blue, beat me 'till I'm numb,
         Am
The the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where
You're from
Dm
Mad woman, bad woman, that'sjust what you are,
              Am
Yeah, you'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out
my car

A#
If my body was on fire,
Dm
Ooh, you'd watch me burn down in flames
A#
You said you loved me, you're a liar,
             A
'cause you never, ever, ever did, baby!

Interlude : Dm - Dm - Am - Am/pause

 But, darling

[Reff]

                Dm     A#        F
I'd catch a grenade fo ya (yeah, yeah)
          C         Dm       A#        F
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah)
              C        Dm        A#         F - C
I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah)
             C       Dm      A#         F - C
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah)
                A#                       C
Oh, oh, I would go through all of this pain,
       F                  A        Dm - C
Take a bullet straight through my brain!
             A#              A
Yes, I would die for ya, baby,
A (pause)
But you won't do the same.
A
do the same

 Dm
Ooh, you'd never do the same
                    Am
You wouldn't do the same
Am
Ooh, no no no


Download Disini

Selesai... terimakasih telah mengunjungi blog  fatinsdq.blogspot.com. kunjungi juga Kunci Gitar Dan Lirik Lagu Aku Memilih Setia - Fatin Shidqia Lubis dan Fatin Shidqia Lubis - Perahu Kertas [Ost. Perahu Kertas]. Semoga terhibur. Salam fooyaaaa... :)

FACEBOOK @FATINSL